Sunday, February 9, 2014

Christmas times

So I guess I should say...Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! That being said with all that I have missed in the blogging world. Thank you to my {two} followers (Maren and Aubs)  for encouraging me to finish what I started...and keep on bloggin'!

With that said....Merry Christmas in 2013. We were lucky enough to spend the week before Christmas with Tyler's whole family in Scottsdale,AZ for a relaxing and fun getaway!



Tyler's cousins Courtney and Kelsee

Jarbear!




Arizona is STUNNING. It made it even nicer to have sixty degree weather compared to the average 30 degrees. But more importantly it was wonderful to be with Ty's whole extended family and spend some quality time together. 

Christmas Eve we flew back to Asheville and were greeted by my family on Christmas morning who were sweet enough to drive from TN to spend the day with us!


We headed to the Grove Park Inn for Christmas Day which is always beautiful to see! My aunt Kim, Nana, parents and brother all headed over the mountain for the perfect Christmas day.

I don't know how to not be cheesy with saying...Happy birthday sweet Jesus...so glad it was spent with both of our families! We are truly grateful.

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS