Sunday, December 8, 2013

MIA

Let's be honest. I've been a MIA blogger. I apologize! So let's catch up. Some things in our life recently.

1. This is the first year Tyler and I have played fantasy football. Its either really healthy for our relationship....or really unhealthy. You decide.



2. We had SUCH a great Thanksgiving with my family in Knoxville. It almost feels like we've never left K-Town...especially with Tennessee's losing streak....
Playing HeadsUp on Thanksgiving
Fantasy of Trees with Nana


3. We joined the YMCA and we've really enjoyed it! Its a fun couple thing to do together after work. That could be the reason I hardly have time to blog....but I think its a pretty good excuse.

4.I really, really, really love my job. After last year, I thought retirement from Pre-Kwas in my future. Now I have never loved doing anything more!



5. Asheville is GORGEOUS. Seriously, we are in love with exploring. It never gets old.
Grove Park Inn



Triple Falls (Where the Hunger Games were filmed!)



6. We are more than ready for Christmas time.




We've got a crazy December coming up soon but I'm looking forward to all of the traveling and finally a VACATION. We will be headed to Knoxville, Scottsdale, AZ for Christmas, and Milwaukee for New Years. Getting to see both of our families and long lost friends in Wisconsin :) Crossing our fingers for no crazy weather to come!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS