Monday, September 23, 2013

Hilton Head Island Getaway

What a fun weekend getaway we had! Tyler and I tend to get a little restless if we don't have a change of scenery for awhile...when I say we I mean me. That is one thing I love about my husband, his spontaneity! So I said hey, lets go somewhere and lay on the beach all day for two days.


He was sold. It took four hours to get there from Asheville which wasn't too bad. My family and I grew up going to HHI when I was little so it was so fun showing Tyler (a new addition to my family) all the fun had here! We went to all the places I loved so much. The Sea Shack, ice cream at the General Store, Hudson's, and even watched the UT game at the Marriott tiki bar. Let's just say Tennessee didn't get too lucky against the Oregon Ducks....




However, we didn't let the big loss get us down. There's always the Flordia game right? Nope, lost that too. (We're rebuilding...)

Anyways... It was one of the best weekends we have had as a married couple and I wouldn't trade our random trips for a thing!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS