Monday, July 1, 2013

First Asheville Visit

Luckily, I got to go to Asheville with my Momma for two days! Unfortunately, Tyler had to work out of town so he wasn't able to visit. But our mission was to do one (or two) things: find a home, and explore this new town we will be moving to in a month!

Downtown Asheville where Mom tripped over every single brick...

White Duck Taco

Too good...

Biltmore Town Square Park a few minutes from where

Our new apartments....ahh!!


and again...

Biltmore Village for lunch
Lunch spot for the day
We finally made it to Tupelo Honey for dinner! Since the Knoxville one is always a two hour wait, we haven't been. It was worth it, if not only for those biscuits and honey!

I sent Tyler pictures of everything I could so he could get a feel for our new city! I am so excited to try all new places to eat, drink, and be merry (or married) there!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS