Monday, July 1, 2013

Family in Michigan and Tennessee!

First off, I apologize for the vacancy of blogs the past couple of weeks. To say our life has been crazy - is probably an understatement. SO hopefully I can catch up here! 

Last weekend, we got to surprise Tyler's grandparents for a family visit in Michigan. It was so great to see almost everyone in Michigan that we haven't seen since our wedding last July.




Jarbear

Happy Half birthday Grandpa Bruce :)

Greenville, MI is where we celebrated! It is about 45 minutes from Grand Rapids, where we stayed later that night. All for a  couple of hours before I boarded a plane to Knoxville, TN. (insert "Go Vols")

That night, we had a huge family cookout that included corn-hole, of course. To say I beat anyone would be a lie. So I won't.


I love family time. For some reason this was the only picture on my phone from that night! Remind me to take more next time...
 Sweet little Colt...still the cutest face I've ever seen.
The next night...I got to see THESE FACES!!!!! Ahhh I just can't think of anything better than friends and doughbuts. Sadly, these were taken before Abby got here...but I was so happy to see each of you!

Friends are fun. Guess what?! Jessica is a bride and we are going to be bridesmaids!!! Log and I were a little excited to say the least. Can not wait until June 7, 2014!

I even squeezed in another meal with Mom, Landon and Theresa at Tomato Head in Market Square.Its amazing how many people you can see in under 72 hours!
Until next time :)

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS