Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Visitors!

What a busy weekend we had! I didn't know we could fit so much into 72 hours...but somehow we managed to. Tyler's parents and brother came to visit and see where and how we live! Tyler and I love showing people around this city we call 'home'.

Friday night we took a walk downtown and went to our favorite, Taylor's. Its always a fun place to go. Then we came back and had my Strawberry Dessert. (Click for recipe link).

Unfortuneately, I've been a little under the weather but tried to power through my sickness! I do feel better but I'm without a voice...which makes it incredibly hard to be a preschool teacher. Today I got this from a 4 year old, "Your voice sounds annoy-ning." Thank you, preschoolers, thank you for your honesty.

Anyway, we showed Tys family around the Third  Ward, Public Market, the Riverwalk, Bradford Beach, and Bayshore. Whew! Lots of places to see in a day!
Milwaukee ale house

 Oh! We squeezed in a brewers game. They played the Cardinals. One of the things I will miss the very most will be the Brewers games. I can't believe I'm saying this after we saw them lose 10-1. But I can't help it, they're too fun. Tailgating is bigger than the game up here.


packed house and open roof




We even made it to A.J. Bombers. We are looking forward to more traveling and visitors coming soon. I will be headed home for sweet Allison's wedding this weekend and Tyler will head to Michigan for work :(

Maybe next time I blog we will know where we are moving?! But probably not!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS