Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Vacation

We have had one of the best weeks in a long while! Within about ten days...we got to see Tyler's parents, go to a beautiful wedding in Knoxville and see some long lost friends, spend Easter with my family, and lay on the beach in Tulum, Mexico for five days.

The wedding was so much fun. It was our first wedding as a married couple and I swear I teared up at almost every sentimental moment. I haven't had kids yet, so I can say the day we got married changed us more than any other day in our life. Life is sweet. It was so good to see Amy and Spenser share that same joy! I better bring on the Kleenex's cause that was the first of six weddings in the next 4 months we are trying to attend!






Now that I'm getting a little mushy...I'll keep going. We love our friends. We love our family. Nothing makes you realize that more than moving away. I really cherish every time we get to see any of them!

With that said, we had a great Easter! & everyone loved the Wisconsin cheese and sausage we brought :)






After Easter I boarded a plane for a sweet vacation with my husband!








This was our first "working" vacation. As in, we used our big boy/girl job vacation days and made our own spring break! I really think I enjoyed it more than any spring break in school. Something about working hard and looking forward to it for awhile made it even better! It was also nice to get out of our crazy lives for a awhile. I know ever since we moved to Milwaukee, it feels like we are always traveling and on the go. Its usually to see people and see new places and cities, but this time it was just to relax. And that is exactly what we did!
It took us about a day to get used to not having to do ANYTHING. No laundry, no cooking, no cleaning, no electronics, no texting. Like I said, it lasted about a day then we didn't wanna go back to reality!

However, we did get to see our families coming home so it didn't make it SO hard to come back.

of course mom didn't want to be in the picture with this little cutie!

Made it to Litton's :)
Although I was sad to leave, I enjoy going back to our little home and going back to somewhat of a routine here in Wisconsin! If only I could see the sun again...


No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS