Monday, November 5, 2012

Keeping up

Y'all...I am so sorry I have not been keeping up as of lately! Goodness gracious we have been busy since we got back from Knoxville two weeks ago. To start off...its cold here...and it is dark at 4:30 PM. I think we may be in Alaska, not sure.

But we have been making the best of it and hitting up some football.

Michigan State played the Badgers and we have been dying to go to Madison since we moved here. Thanks for taking us Maren and Steve!


Did I mention we were on the first row??




Just the capitol building in Madison...I was amazed


 This was our mad/cold face because it was absolutely freezing and we were on metal bleachers.


But Michigan State ended up winning in overtime! So Tyler has a happy man...but the rest of Wisconsin was not so happy.

To end our weekend each Sunday, we go to Buffalo Wild Wing's after church to watch Tyler's precious Lions who are never on regular cable. Since we are the only two Lion's fans (me by marriage) we are greeted by hundreds of Packer's fans.


 Welcome to Wisconsin I guess!


 This past weekend, we went out with my sweet  cousin who is a Milwaukee native with her husband John! They know the best restaurants here and we love getting together with them. We went to a delicious Mexican restaurant called Cempazuchi's that was actually on the Food Network's 'Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives'. We will definitely be going back!

We also started a deadly obsession ..we watched the Walking Dead first season. Bad idea/greatest idea. I love it and hate it all the same. I just remind myself through out the day that zombies are not real.

Besides that...we are looking forward to decorating for Christmas and going to the Bucks vs. Celtics game this weekend! wooohooooo.

Miss you all in Tennessee :(

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS