Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Beat Bama

We have been busy bees traveling the past couple of weekends. This past weekend, we got to travel home to Knoxville. We blamed it on the Tennessee/Alabama game...but really we just missed my family and friends!

We didn't beat Bama...but we did have some fun!

happy birthday mom!


missed this boy

preparing for the game...

brother in laws reunited!

he's been missing me

nothing like ending the night with a s'more
tailgating with some missed friends!

gah ive missed them

family! loveeee


come visit us!!!!!
and really is there anything like Neyland Stadium? I got tears in my eyes. I think I have been to at least one game every year since I was two. If I had missed this just because we moved to  Wisconsin...I would not be a happy girl, win or lose!

This week we will be cheering on Ty's Spartans in Madison as the University of Wisconsin plays Michigan State...look for us on row 1 :)

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS