Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Rocky Top You'll Always be...

I don't know if I can say "Go Vols" one more time without losing my voice. But I don't care..."GO VOLS!" I am still pumped from our win over N.C. State! The Georgia Dome was great...but lets be honest...nothing beats the energy in Neyland Stadium. I will admit it was a close second because the atmosphere the first game of the season brings. Not only that, but we got to spend time with our friends that we have missed SO DANG MUCH.


Tyler Rosey where were you?!

We have been trying to decide if Ty's haircut is more military or Jef with one F? Not going back to that barber....

Birthday gurlll


You can't tell from the people around us...but we were actually in the student section. Why not? #alumni

Rivals

One more thing about Atlanta....it has the best burger restaurant you have ever been in your life. I can't even say burger place...it may be the best restaurant. period. We have literally been craving it from 1,000 miles away.

The menu explains for its self....


Yes...you can get a fried egg, onion rings, and bacon jam on your burger. 

I could go on all day...but more of our trip home to come :)

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS